Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dearest Family & Friends,
Welcome to my India Blog!  That's right, my India Blog.  Makes me smile just saying it :) So ya, you guessed it, I am going to be volunteering in India for 3 weeks this summer!  Can I get a what what?  Okay fine, don't worry about the holler, but I for one am super excited!  So, will you do me a favor?  Grab some tissues and watch either this video OR  this video ?  Or both?!
Then, if you feel so inspired to join me in my fundraising efforts (my goal is $500 by June 1st!) you can contribute online:  www.risingstaroutreach.org , click on the "donate" link, and write my name in the box.  Or you can use https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=risingstar&id=2.
 Any amount helps (and goes directly to the kids)!  Also, feel free to follow this blog starting now, I guarantee this blog will increase in quality as I will be sharing the many crazy adventures and sweet sweet miracles I will be witnessing in the lives of the leprosy families this summer!
Much love and appreciation to you all!
Amy

And seriously, how could you not just LOVE these faces?!



3 comments:

  1. wearing p.j.'s, eating naan, helping people, jump rope, holla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy did you make your money goal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, yes I did! People have been so supportive and I am so grateful, can't believe this is really happening!

    ReplyDelete