Thursday, July 19, 2012

Don't drink the water




Backin it up 24 hours-- Didn't post yesterday cause I was a little sickie.  But don't you worry, I can pinpoint the source and I will be sure to not repeat!  Remember yesterday's victory?  Me eating lunch with the kids with my hands?  Ya.  Well the plates we eat off of are in a stack and still a little bit wet (it's humid here, remember?).  I wiped it off with my chudador the best I could but there were still a good amount of juice on there.  Anyways, apparently that's a rookie mistake and it made me sickie.  Like 3 am sickie.  Which may be a blessing in disguise because in the bathroom I found girl that brushed her teeth with India water (more than just a rookie mistake :).  She was not okay.  I got her a pillow and some medicine, she told me she was okay but on round 2 to the bathroom she was really not okay so I went to get the boss and long story short the poor girl has spent the last 2 days in the hospital.  

Anyways, didn't really eat or sleep that day and all the smells were making me super queasy.  So glad that's over!  And sorry about 2 bathroom stories in a row.  I'm done, I swear!

2 comments:

  1. good to hear from you Amy, hopefully you are feeling better today, at least your luggage arrived with some good ole' treats from America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep. Do not repet! Glad you saved that girl. Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete